Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You got fight money for me?

I've just come back from Sydney where I participated in my first major tournament. I also happen to be from Perth, which pretty much is an unknown quantity in terms of Street Fighter skill. In fact, Perth has never sent over a group to an actual organised tournament ever in Australia.

This all changed on the 28th of May when five of us said 'It's Morphin' time!'. Ok, no we didn't. But we did form Team Tour De Shadaloo and invaded the East Coast and showed them our stuff. By the sounds of it, no one really knew what our scene is like, so here I am starting this blog at humble beginnings to better inform you of what our scene is like.

Kind of stuff I've got planned is write-ups of our meetups, interviews with our local players possibly even strategy articles to help level up whether you be from Perth, East Coast Australia, East Coast America or Yemen. No really, I wonder what the SF scene is like in Yemen...

Currently still WIP is my EVO APAC writeup which was a complete blast which I can't wait to finish and share with you all. Until then,

FA absorb dashing back,

Jase

No comments:

Post a Comment